2017 Area A 4-H Horse Show- April 21-22 at the Jackson County Ag Center on HWY 90, Marianna, FL
Registration and fees are due to the Jackson 4-H Office no later than March 20th. Questions? Contact your local Area A Advisory Committee Member or the Jackson 4-H Office at (850) 482-9620.
Record books will need be submitted to the 4-H Office prior to registration. Registration forms and fees are due to this office no later than March 20th.
Rule Books are available at the Jackson 4-H Office. You must complete a rule book receipt form in order to obtain one.
**New This Year**
A copy of the current Coggins is required when registration is submitted.
- At check-in, the Ag inspector will be checking for overall body condition, not just Coggins (refer to page 7 of the rule book for info on body conditioning).
- Current Florida 4-H Horse Show Rule Book
- Driving directions to Jackson County Ag Center
- Hotels in the Marianna Area
- State Equine Travel Requirements
- EIA Coggins Paper – Sample
- Fact Sheet Are You Ready to Ride Your Horse At a Show 2015